Well. I can honestly say that I was dreading this new teacher that we were supposed to have for the second semester. I've never met a teacher quite like Mr. Sutherland. He actually related to the students. Shout out to Sutherland, if you're reading this. I learned a lot in your class. Blogging helped me be a better writer and helped me relate more to myself. If that makes sense. It helped me get closer to my classmates, in a way, by reading their writing. This new teacher seems like she's just there to teach and get it over with. She doesn't seem like she wants to know us. She certainly doesn't seem like she likes us. She's just another teacher. Which is fine. You don't have to be friends with your teacher. But it would be nice if I could have an English teacher that cared. Like you did, Mr. Sutherland. You honestly cared. And everyone could tell. I'm just hoping this new teacher doesn't take down all the posters on the wall. That's the only leftover bit of English that I like anymore.
Well Mr. Sutherland. I hope that all is well with you and I hope you come back and see us when we graduate!
It's scary. High school is finally coming to a close...
No comments:
Post a Comment