Wednesday, October 26, 2011

[FREE] I'm back. Sort of.

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. I've been home sick with a bad stomach flu and I haven't been able to do really anything except lay on the couch, let alone take the long journey upstairs and sit at my computer to focus on homework. So, I'm sorry Mr. Sutherland, but I have been slacking on my blog posts. I went by the school today to get some books and it was amazing how weird it felt to go back, even though I've just been gone a week. When you're on a constant day to day schedule with school and you get used to your classes and  the people and the environment, it's a crazy feeling to be yanked out for more then a couple days. And, considering I won't even be back in class until Monday, this is almost like winter vacation as far as time away from AHS.
This week is the last week to turn in senior quotes and baby pictures. The senior quote, for me and I'm sure for a lot of other people in my class, is an important part of senior year. We can pick any phrase, sentence or word that we want as long as it's under X amount of characters. The senior quote should sum up your life. It should let people see what type of person you are, or maybe aren't, and possibly give them an idea of what you went through in high school. Some of my favorite ones that I've seen in the past couple years are:

"The first step is always the hardest."
"Success is never an accident."
"If it doesn't hurt, it's not working."
"Just smile, because life is too short to be anything but happy."
"The harder you fall, the higher you bounce."
Tell the truth, there's less to remember."


Those are just a couple of my favorite ones. Yeah, I actually did research on that too. All those quotes mean something. Although they may just be quotes that people saw and thought were cool, they could also be relative to the struggles that whoever chose them had to go through. Or, they could be the words that made that person feel a million times better at the end of the day. As for me?

I'm: "Consistently inconsistent."

No comments:

Post a Comment